MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Hanson, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hanson, Scott
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:07:36 +0000
Hey guys,

As promised, we will meet on Monday evening to do the Fall Kickoff.  I know 6:00 might be tough for some people, but please do your best.  We will start on the intros and topics by 6:15 so that we can stay on time for the follow-up event.

Current Students: Please accept or decline the event so I have a head count.  I would really like everyone to be at this event so that everyone has a chance to meet the incoming students and to share their summer internship adventures (horror stories?).

MSMR Alumni: Please accept this event if you can attend (I only need to know if you can be there).  I will tap some who respond with specific topics to address during the "Program Network" section of the evening.

AB Members: Please accept this event if you can attend (I only need to know if you can be there).  I will tap some who respond with specific topics to address during the "Advisory Board" section of the evening.

Thanks in advance to all who consider attending and certainly to those who are able to attend.