NTWCA-L Archives

North Texas Writing Center Association

NTWCA-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Werse, Nick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
North Texas Writing Center Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2023 14:00:00 +0000
Friends,
It is with great excitement that I write to share that we in the Baylor University School of Education Research and Writing Development Center are hiring a full-time Graduate Writing Coordinator. This role enhances and supports the educational experiences of doctoral students in the Online Ed.D. Program by providing research and writing instruction to students as they develop their Problem of Practice Dissertation. You may learn more about the job position online here: https://ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/BaylorCareers/job/15590

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can do to be of service. Thank you so much!

Nicholas R. Werse, Ph.D. (See CV<http://baylor.academia.edu/NicholasRWerse/CurriculumVitae>)
Director of the Research and Writing Development Center
Affiliate Clinical Professor
Ed.D. in Learning and Organizational Change Program
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Baylor University
One Bear Place #97314 | Waco, TX 76798-7314
(254) 710-3586
Connect via LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-r-werse-53248279/> and Academia.edu<https://baylor.academia.edu/NicholasRWerse>

Schedule a Writing Consultation<https://calendly.com/edd-writing>
[signature_2374435782]