THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Arditi, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:57:55 +0000
Colleagues,

Happy New Year! This Spring we have an exciting Colloquium Series scheduled by the Center for Theory. The theme is the Digital Dialectic and all of these presentations explore the contradictions of digital culture. We are bringing two outside speakers to campus as part of the series and the other two speakers hail from UTA's own Dept. of English. Please let me know if you have any questions. All colloquia are at Noon on Wednesdays - see calendar below.

February 7 - Brian Connor (University of Maryland) - Title TBD
February 28 - Tim Morris (UTA) - "Photography, Bibliography, Digitality, Paradox"
April 18 - Michael Palm - (University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill) "The New Old: Vinyl Records and Digital Media"
May 2 - Estee Beck (UTA) - Title TBD

Best,
David

David Arditi