THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Arditi, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arditi, David M
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:44:09 +0000
Colleagues,

We decided to run a t-shirt fundraiser to help support Fast Capitalism. The proceeds will go to defray costs of the journal and build a reserve for a rainy day. I think you will all appreciate the design. Please consider purchasing one and spreading the word! https://www.bonfire.com/fast-capitalism-fundraiser/

Also, we could use a couple more essays for the upcoming journal. If you or a colleague is working on something that fits, please submit.

Best,
David

Dr. David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology