THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Arditi, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arditi, David M
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2020 13:12:00 +0000
Dear Graduate Students,

As many of you work feverishly on final papers, theses, dissertations, and comps, I understand that it may be tough for you to access books with the Library closed. I'm happy to announce a lending program from the Center for Theory's Ben Agger Theory Library. Any College of Liberal Arts graduate students may check-out books from the Ben Agger Theory Library and I will arrange contactless delivery.

Please peruse the library's list of books. If you want to check something out, send me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) an email with your name, department, degree you're seeking, and book you would like. Then we will arrange pick-up or drop-off.

I hope the Center for Theory can be a resource for you all during these difficult times.

Best,
David

Dr. David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology