THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Arditi, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arditi, David M
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2021 22:16:05 +0000
Colleagues,

Happy Spring 21, hope you are all hanging in there through the pandemic. I'd like to receive your input on two items.

First, I am going to be working on a strategic plan for the Center for Theory this semester. If any of you are interested in participating in it, please contact me. I'm more than happy to have added input on the direction of the Center.

Second, I do not plan to have a formal colloquium this semester. I'm planning an event with the library for late April, but otherwise I do not have a plan. We could pay an outside speaker an honorarium to speak if anyone has any great ideas. I'd also be open to other forms of presentations. Please just send me your ideas.

Best wishes,
David

Dr. David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology