THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Theory at UTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theory at UTA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:03:55 +0000
The Ben Agger Theory Library is ready for use<https://blog.uta.edu/centerfortheory/2023/04/27/booking-now-ben-agger-theory-library/>! Faculty and Graduate students can now book<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]> the main room of the Ben Agger Theory Library<https://blog.uta.edu/centerfortheory/library/> for events. This means you can hold small meetings or even reserve the space to study.

To book simply fill-out the Bookings Page<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]>. Make sure you contact David Arditi to gain swipe card access with your UTA ID card if you haven't done so before. If you haven't gained swipe card access, give us a few days to make sure we get you into the system.

The space has a 75inch TV that can stream content from your computer. We have four comfy chairs, four bar-stool seats at high-top tables and a variety of seating that can be moved into the space. The space can serve 10 people comfortably.