THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Arditi, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arditi, David M
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:47:52 +0000
Colleagues,

Hope you had a restful break. We now have over 740 books in the Ben Agger Theory Library<https://blog.uta.edu/centerfortheory/library/> with more books on the way. You can now view the library catalog online<https://www.librarycat.org/lib/davearditi>. This is a great resource for both faculty and graduate students. Faculty, if you are teaching graduate students, please let them know that they can check out items. Also, please let me know if there are books you would like to see ordered. Graduate students, feel free to browse the catalog<https://www.librarycat.org/lib/davearditi> and check out any books, especially for your graduate classes. Graduate students can also contact me if you would like us to order books for a class you are taking at UTA.

Best wishes,

David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology
Director of the Center for Theory