THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Roemer, Kenneth M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roemer, Kenneth M
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2023 21:03:06 +0000
Hi David,

I have to get those copies of Utopian Studies over to the librarian. I will be out of TX for a while, but when I return, I will need to finally deliver.

Ken

Professor Emeritus, UT Arlington

Emeritus Fellow, UT System Academy of Distinguished Teachers

UT Arlington respectfully acknowledges the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes upon whose historical homelands this university is located. Their ancestors resided here for generations before being forcibly displaced by U.S. settlers and soldiers in the mid-1800s. We recognize the historical presence of the Caddo Nation and other Tribal Nations in the region; the ongoing presence and achievements of many people who moved to the area due to the Indian Relocation program of the 1950s and 1960s; and the vital presence and accomplishments of our Native students, alumni, faculty, and staff.