THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Frank, Luanne T" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:34:28 -0600
Don¡¯t think we don¡¯t miss you!  Will one day soon write or phone Toni

saying I listened again the other day to her/your call about the things

falling in on you from Turkey.  Such a lovely call.  I want to find a way

to keep it.  Right now: doing syllabi.  I know you-all started a week ago!

 We get out only in the middle of May! The last commencement is May 16.

Love, L