TRAINING-CALENDAR Archives

Human Resources Training Calendar

TRAINING-CALENDAR@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Shawn Dumond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Dumond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:09:13 -0500
text/plain (113 kB) multipart/related (113 kB) , text/html (9 kB) , top.jpg (70 kB) , Banner.png (91 kB) , bottom.jpg (47 kB) , bg_pattern.jpg (21 kB) , bg_letter.jpg (113 kB)

Staff Development Opportunities (Registration/Training Calendar)
(Staff Development Home)   (Human Resources Home)

Next Week

Note: Classes marked with an (8) are part of the CORE 8 program.
Classes marked with an (AP) are part of the Indispensable
Administrative Assistant program. Classes marked by a (T) are part of
our Trailblazers: Pathways to Effective Supervision program.
Customer Service 101 (8)

How can I best serve my customers? How do I deal with difficult
customers? If you’re looking for answers to these questions then this
is the class for you.

What: Customer Service 101
When: Tuesday, June 24th, 2008, 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Where: Wetsel Service Center room 200
Who: Shawn DuMond

Come learn what it means to deliver knock-your-socks-off customer
service.

Real Issues, Real Talk: Workplace Violence
This presentation is designed to increase awareness of the risk
factors leading to violence in the workplace and offers tips on how
people can protect themselves in the event that they are confronted
with either a verbal threat or a weapon such as a knife or a gun.
Assistant Chief Gomez will also offer some general crime prevention
tips for people to take while on campus.

What: Real Issues, Real Talk: Workplace Violence
When: Tuesday, June 24th, 2008, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
Where: Swift Center, 1022 UTA Boulevard, room 125
Who: Assistant Chief Rick Gomez, UT Arlington Campus Police

This class is part of the lunch-time series sponsored by the Office of
Institutional Compliance. Lunch is provided. Contact Debra Harrison at
2-5100 for more information.

Interested in Technical/Computer classes?

For a full up to date list of computer training classes or to register
for a computer class, please visit the OIT Training website.

http://www.uta.edu/oit/clientservices/training

Contact Shawn DuMond by e-mail at [log in to unmask] or by phone at Ext:
2-5518 with your questions or comments.

OUR MISSION: "It is the purpose of the Staff Development Office of The
University of Texas at Arlington to empower the employees of our
University by providing educational opportunities in the areas of
Professional Development, Personal Growth and Family Enrichment."