UTA-REST Archives

Physics Rare Event Searches & Techniques

UTA-REST@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Rogers, Leslie Cristina" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Physics Rare Event Searches & Techniques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:10:02 +0000
https://xenondb.hep.uta.edu/cgi-bin/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=98

Hi all you having to do the posters, (not meee) these are the posters we did last year as a group, as well as the template we used.

Leslie