UTA-REST Archives

Physics Rare Event Searches & Techniques

UTA-REST@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Jones, Benjamin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Physics Rare Event Searches & Techniques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 18:19:44 +0000
Dear All,

Just letting you know I am bringing two postdoc candidates to campus in the next two weeks:

1) Pranava Surukuchi, July 12-13 (This Thurs-Fri)

2) Katherine Woodruff, July 20 (next Fri)

We’ll have them both give a short and informal talk on their past work, right after the group meeting, at 1pm on Friday.  Other than this the visit schedule will be generally informal, but it would be good if they could meet as many of you as possible.

Thanks!

=====

Ben Jones

Assistant Professor of Physics