SOCI-L Archives

Sociology Students

SOCI-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Kunovich, Robert M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kunovich, Robert M
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:35:19 -0500
text/plain (6 kB) , text/html (11 kB) , image001.jpg (6 kB) , image002.png (6 kB) , image003.png (6 kB) , image004.png (6 kB) , North Texas Food Bank Internship.docx (64 kB)
Dear Sociology Students,
Please see the e-mail (below) and attachment for information on a summer internship opportunity.  I would be happy to answer any questions about enrolling in an internship course to receive course credit.
Thank you,
Bob Kunovich

Robert M. Kunovich
Associate Professor of Sociology