TRAINING-CALENDAR Archives

Human Resources Training Calendar

TRAINING-CALENDAR@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Shawn Dumond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Dumond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:38:48 -0600

Staff Development Opportunities

(Registration/Training Calendar)  (Staff Development Home)  (Human
Resources Home)

Dear Colleague,
	As 2008 comes to a close, I want to make sure you are ready for the
new year. Our training database records your attendance for the
training classes offered through the Human Resources: Office of Staff
Development as well as many of the other training areas on campus.
	If you would like a detailed report of your 2008 training, please
send me an email with your name, EID, department and extension. This
is especially important if your are seeking a certificate one of our
development programs (CORE 8, Trailblazers: Pathways to Successful
Supervisions, or Indispensable Administrative Assistant)
	This information is always available in our office, but having a full
list of your 2008 training will be helpful to you and your supervisor
in preparing your 2009 training goals and reviewing your 2008
achievements. I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to
contact me with your questions regarding past and future training.

Shawn DuMond, MTS
Training Manager
Ext. 2-5518